"Liver disorders Are Due To Anger"
Liver disorders is due to prolonged anger, repressed anger, frustration, and resentment. They affect the Liver/Gall Bladder system. Since the Gall bladder is related to the Liver, that Organ is also affected by these emotions. We always refer to the energetic Organ. The ability to deal with your emotions and letting them go benefits you.
Remember, these emotions hurt you a lot more than they hurt your target.
"Signs Of Anger, Frustration, And Resentment"
When these emotions affect only the Liver, then there's:
• Pulling sensation in ribcage and chest
• Pain in the rib cage, mostly under the breast (many people mistake for a heart attack).
• Sighing often.
• Depression is common.
• Fluctuation of mental states.
• Waking up in the hours between 1 A.M. and 3 A.M. You may also be waking up between midnight and 1 A.M. due to related issues. The hours between 11 P.M. and 1 A.M. is Gall Bladder time.
"Digestion Is Often Affected"
If digestion is affected, there will be:
• Stomach pain.
• Acid reflux.
The colon is often affected by anger, frustration, and resentment.
"Leads To Female Problems"
In females, you experience:
• Irregular periods.
• Painful periods.
• Distension of breast before periods.
• Premenstrual tension & irritability.
"Take Care Now, Prevent Later"
If anger, frustration, etc is repressed for a long time, then conditions known as Parkinson's can result. Other emotions can cause you to shake with anger or to be very nervous like deep seated fear. The issue with most people is that you often don't realize you're having these experiences. But your body never lies to you.
The Gall bladder is related to courage and initiative. Thus a deficient Gall Bladder may result in timidity and indecision.
Back to Top
Return from Liver Disorders to Emotional Disorders